SCMA Financial Services Expands Services Under New Company Name
Mar 12, 2019 11:36AM
By Kathleen Maris
SCMA Financial Services, a full-service brokerage and consulting firm that has served the health care community of South Carolina for 25 years, will now operate as Fulcrum Risk Solutions. The new name reflects the firm’s expansion to provide innovative risk management solutions to all industry sectors throughout the Southeast.
“Today’s successful companies need customized risk management plans to help stabilize costs and improve employee wellbeing,” said Fulcrum Risk Solutions President Brian Morris. “Our holistic approach to risk management goes beyond just saving organizations money. At Fulcrum, we leverage our decades of experience working for and with health care professionals to ensure that your entire organization understands your wellbeing goals and can work to achieve them.”
The Fulcrum team:
· Leverages health care data to draft custom risk management plans
· Develops company-wide technology strategies
· Implements employee wellbeing initiatives
· Continually reviews progress to ensure compliance in a shifting regulatory environment
· Provides ongoing health care data monitoring and feedback to inform future decisions
With offices in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville, the Fulcrum team serves clients across the Palmetto State with a long-range plan to expand throughout the U.S. Fulcrum will remain a wholly-owned subsidiary of the South Carolina Medical Association and continue to serve and collaborate with the association’s members.