Flock And Rally Earns SCPRSA Best In Show Silver Wing Award
Apr 17, 2019 09:45AM
Flock and Rally, the full-service, women-owned integrated communications agency based in Columbia, South Carolina, was honored with the 2018 Best in Show Silver Wing Award, as well as seven additional Mercury and Silver Wing awards, by the S.C. chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (SCPRSA) at its annual Mercury Awards ceremony in early April 2019. Founded in 2010, the firm serves clients across the state of South Carolina and beyond; learn more at http://www.flockandrally.com.
Flock and Rally and its project partners earned awards for the following projects and campaigns:
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America Mercury Awards, 2018 “Best in Show” Silver Wing Award and a Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Media Relations, Business to Business (B2B) for global tech giant Capgemini North America’s expansion campaign for its first S.C. office, making the largest announcement of tech jobs in the Columbia area in 10 years.
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America 2018 Mercury Award of Excellence in Brand and Reputation Management for the BullStreet District’s Positive Communications Campaign, an integrated communications campaign to share good news from across the district, known as the largest urban redevelopment project on the East Coast.
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America 2018 Mercury Award of Excellence in Influencer Marketing for the Za’s on Devine brunch campaign, for working with influencers to publicize the introduction of brunch service at a popular neighborhood restaurant.
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America 2018 Mercury Award of Excellence in Content Marketing, with the University of South Carolina (UofSC) Office of Annual Giving team, for the 2018 Give 4 Garnet campaign, a one-day giving event that raised more than $3 million. (The 2019 campaign was handled in-house at UofSC and was a huge success, raising over $4 million.)
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America 2018 Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Websites for the S.C. Asphalt Pavement Association’s (SCAPA) “Asphalt Works!” campaign website, part of the organization’s long-term, statewide workforce development campaign, created by Flock and Rally for SCAPA.
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America 2018 Silver Wing Award of Excellence in Media Relations for Government, Associations and Nonprofits for Central Carolina Community Foundation’s 2018 Midlands Gives campaign, a day of online giving to benefit hundreds of local nonprofits. (The 2019 event will be held on May 7, 2019.)
- S.C. Public Relations Society of America 2018 Mercury Award of Merit in Internal Communications for the Columbia Water social media playbook, commissioned for staff training in best practices, target audiences and content recommendations across the city agency’s vast array of clean water campaigns.
Mercury Awards recognize public relations programs and campaigns, and Silver Wing Awards recognize outstanding tactics used in public relations.
"It has been an incredible year," says Tracie Broom, co-founding partner at Flock and Rally. "Our clients are working hard to build community, make an impact, and draw more businesses, residents and attention to our remarkable region and state. We're so fortunate to partner with such a diverse roster of clients across South Carolina."
Debi Schadel, co-founding partner at Flock and Rally, agrees. "We are grateful to have such a talented, dedicated team to help turn our clients' visions into realities on a daily basis. We look forward to another year of growth, opportunity, and excitement at Flock and Rally."